Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Uber Bad

So sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been procrastinating.
It really isn't fun to blog you know? I mean sure it's a good opportunity to improve on my typing skills and it's a good outlet if you're bored. But it really isn't all that fun.

So not much has happened since I last posted. We did go on that rabbit hunt and we did get some rabbits and I must sat my new rifle did not disappoint. It performed perfectly.

We're almost done building that man cave too. We finally bought the rest of our materials and we're good to go. Our friend Ken is coming over on Sunday to help us finish it and we're oh so excited.

My grandpa also gave us a new TV to put in it once it's done so that's pretty uber as well. I was thinking about getting an old game console to play some of the old games on. You know what I'm talking about like Mario, Donkey Kong all those games. I've never actually played the old ones so it'll be kind of fun to get them.

I really don't have much else to say now. Like I said nothing has really been happening lately.

The weather is getting nicer here though... I though that was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment