Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fules

So, good news. I was able to trade that crappy gun for the exact model of carbine that I wanted. I'm pretty happy. The gun is perfect. I enjoy it's performance and it has an exceptional feel to it. I really have no reason to be unhappy at this point so I am not.

So it's April fools today and everyone is updating their relationship statuses as a joke. As of today exactly four of my friends went from "single" to "engaged". Congrats guys but we all know you're full of it.

I completely forgot it was April fools earlier and the updates caught me off guard. I may sound like I am invincible to April fools jokes but I proved myself otherwise today.

My lack of respect for the power of an April fools joke may be traced back to the first April fools joke ever told to me.
I was about 10 and my mother told me she was gonna pull and April fools joke and even told me what it was gonna be.

She told me the night before that she was gonna come into my room and pretend that it was a school morning even though it was Saturday. She did that the next morning and I wasn't fooled. From then on I thought I was unfoolable. I'm not of course.

I'm actually pretty gullible. Once there was an Iranian guy that my family knew and he would always play the same dumb little trick on me every time we saw him. He would point to an area on my shirt and say something like..."What in the hell is that?" and when I looked down he would jab me in the eye with his finger.

I haven't seen that Iranian guy in awhile but next time I do I have got to remember his tactic.

-Tully

No comments:

Post a Comment