Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nobody's Fool

So lately I've been working on a project with my brother. We're building sort of a man cave/bedroom. It's in one of the shops we have out back. I'm pretty excited about it and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Also I've been been chatting with I girl I met from Russia. I saw her profile pic on facebook and requested her. So far through our conversations I've found that she is very sweet and I do enjoy talking to her. It does get rather lonely around here so a little conversation with a new friend is great.

I've also been thinking lately about something I barely ever think about. I think I'd like to start dating. It might just be a passive feeling because I've really never thought too much about it. I am gonna be 18 this year so dating indeed is in the near future for me.

Well, I'm sorry but I really can't think of anything else to say. I promise you people longer posts in the future.

-Tully

No comments:

Post a Comment