Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Busy Month Ahead

So I've settled on a new name for my blog. Not many people read so there wasn't much of a poll. I've cleared all of the other blog posts to make room for brand new ones. It's the same page as "A Knack For Doing Right" except I changed the name and erased everything. So look forward to a new start with fresh new topics.

So there isn't really much floating around in my mind today. I suppose I could talk about recent events. It's three days after my older brother Ethan's birthday celebration; he just turned 19. I enjoyed chilling with him that day. I always enjoy Ethan when he's in a good mood. He can be a rather frustrating person any other time but on his birthday he was a nice guy. I don't think it's any surprise that he was in a good mood though. You would have to be a pretty horrible person to have a bad mood on your birthday. I don't know of any people who are that bad.

Speaking of current events, Spring is coming up pretty quick. I know several people who are excited for that. I know I am. Spring is the time of year that makes me want to get outdoors. I enjoy walking with my dog along the countryside and spring accommodates me by offering optimum weather. It's only February and we're already getting some descent sunshine. We might get an early spring this year! Before I know it my swimming trunks will be clenching my buttocks as a man embraces his wife's soft bosom. LOL!!! is a joke.

Another reason I'm excited about February is because on the 15th I will be attending a creation seminar in Portland with some close family of mine. They live in Idaho and they are probably the closest family I have outside of the immediate. I have some close friends in Idaho that may be coming down at the same time. They are also seemingly close to me.

I suppose this will be a busy month. On the 22nd we are purchasing a Boxer puppy from a friend of the family who lives in Burns. as of this week the pup is seven weeks old.

Thank you for reading. There will be many more posts so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment