Monday, February 21, 2011

I haven't said a lot about myself when I post. O mostly just talk about what's going on. Maybe it's time I say a few things about my tastes and stuff.

One little interesting tidbit about me is that I play the banjo. Yup, I've been picking away for over three years.

Another thing about me; I'm a square dancer. yeah it might sound like I'm some sort of hick or something, but I assure you I'm not. I do the things I enjoy. These are just some fun things I like to do.

I live on a farm... No I'm not a redneck.

I love Jesus.

I do judo.

I like to write.

I like to draw and paint.

I like to help others.

I live in Oregon.

I like shooting guns. I'm not violent though.

I hunt.

I like knives.

I don't like to fight.

I like being with old folks.

I eventually want to get married.

So yeah those are just some of a few things about me. I don't get out that much,
but I have everything I need to be happy. Having a simple life is a good thing. Nothing quite beats working to survive on your own.


More stuff coming later.

-Tully

No comments:

Post a Comment